2016 NTX SOY/COY
DFWSOY is now NTXSOY (North Texas Shooter of the Year)
- You must shoot at all 5 clubs to qualify for soy. Best 5 shoot total wins. Awards will be given for 1st thru 3rd place in each class for qualified shooters at the NTXSOY Championship shoot July 16th at IBA.
- ALL club shoots at each club prior to the championship shoot are open for NTXSOY shooters. You may attend 1 or all shoots at each club and your best score from each club will go towards your total score. So if you have a bad day you can make it up on the next shoot if you choose.
- All scores will be kept on the ntxarchery.com website.
- Shoots will be 30 3D targets and scoring will be based on the host clubs rules for their shoots.
- Class break down will be as follows:
- Senior Open (60+)
- Senior (60+)
- Open Men
- Open Women
- Traditional Women
- Traditional Men
- Hunter Men
- Hunter Women
- Young Adult (16-17)
- Youth (13-15)
- Cubs (12 and under)
- All NTX SOY/COY shoot fees are $10 with Cubs (12 and under) shooting for free.
NTXCOY (North Texas Club of the Year)
- Each club will receive 1 point for each club representative that attends a different clubs shoot with a max of 10 points per shoot (Make sure that you write your club name at the top of your score card at all shoots).
- Each club will receive additional points for any of its members that place 1st thru 3rd in each class at each shoot. 1st place = 3 pts, 2nd place = 2 pts, and 3rd place = 1 point for your club.
- The club with the most points at the end of the championship shoot in July at IBA will be awarded the Club of the Year Trophy.